Silly Bandz in the Classroom: PROS
- Inexpensive reward for positive behavior. Your kids will be drooling over these and will do whatever you ask to get one.
- Use the Alphabet Silly Bandz for Preschool and Kindergarten to learn the alphabet.
- Use them in a teaching lesson for grouping, compare and contrast, writing prompts, etc. Your kids are sure to be engaged in the lesson!
- Use them as a classroom behavior method. Buy one pack of Silly Bandz, then students must earn one Silly Band at a time to eventually earn an entire set of Silly Bandz to participate in a special activity.
- Your school may not allow Silly Bandz, and your kids may not be allowed to wear them.
- There is a slight risk that they may cut off hand circulation.
- Silly Bandz could end up being a distraction to learning.
- It could become more about Silly Bandz than about learning.
- If you want to get Silly Bandz, Click Here for a large selection.